Date:
Thu, 1 Oct 2009 16:34:52 -0400

Classes on Celiac Disease and Gluten Intolerance w/ Melinda Dennis, MS,
RD, LDN:
Please check www.DeletetheWheat.com  for times, registration and more
details.

Thursday, Oct 22 - Whole Foods Dedham
Saturday, Oct 24 - Whole Foods Fresh Pond/Alewife
Saturday, Oct 24 -  Whole Foods Newtonville
Monday, Oct 26th - Whole Foods Medford
Monday, Nov 2 -  Whole Foods Dedham
Saturday, Nov 14 - Whole Foods Framingham
Monday, Nov 16 - Whole Foods Andover

Our Upcoming Book: Coming Early 2010!
Real Life with/ Celiac Disease: Troubleshooting & Thriving Gluten Free
by Melinda Dennis, MS, RD, LDN and  Daniel Leffler, MD, MS, Celiac
Center, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center: Published by the American
Gastroenterological Association Press

Health And Hiking/Adventure Retreats w/ Delete the wheat(r)
Our September retreat in the White Mountains of New Hampshire was great
- tons of gluten free food and a special group of people gathered
together for nutrition education, hiking and relaxation. I'm thinking
about Cape Cod, Acadia, New Hampshire and Northern California for
2010......

Thanks!
Melinda Dennis, MS, RD, LDN
www.DeletetheWheat.com