From:
"T.M. Jones" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
T.M. Jones
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2008 19:39:36 -0500

I have tried most brands of gf breads on the market, both ready made loaves
and mixes. The only bread I've ever been able to eat at room temp. was a
Breads by Anna mix. It is wonderful tasting but a bit overpriced for me, even
for gf food. Finally, there is something that tastes great and is affordable.

Gluten Free Naturals has a great line of products, made in a ded. gf facility,
including a pizza crust mix, brownie mix, corn bread mix, yellow cake mix and a
pancake mix. The latter even blows Pamela's pancake mix away! GFN recently
introduced a new bread mix and it's easy to mix, easy to rise (you add your
own fast rising yeast packet) and the best part is it tastes great! Today I had
the only edible room temperature sandwich I've had in over two years. I
literally almost cried.

I have no financial interest in this company, except that I'd like them to be
successful now that I'm hooked on their entire line of fabulous gluten free
mixes! Check it out at www.gfnfoods.com - you have to taste it to believe it!

TJ
www.gladtobeglutenfree.blogspot.com