From:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2011 20:53:46 -0500

Someone sent me this Droid app.  Looked it up on computer then on Droid phone, thinking I was going to download it, but read the agreement and requirements first.

http://www.androidzoom.com/android_applications/lifestyle/find-me-gluten-free_kscv.html

It  is free, but one of the things it allows is for it to read your phonecalls locations. No way. Too much access for a free gluten-free site. I can understand that it needs my GPS location to find where the restaurants near me are, but I'm not about to give it access to my phone log.

If any of you know more about this than I do, I'm all ears.  Anyone familiar with this site? I do have Gluten-free Near Me already downloaded, but it just has  a few targeted chains. It wasn't what I expected. Googling often brings me more information about nearby restaurants and gf menus.

So I'll share the site info our listmate sent, but you be your own judge.

*******
*******