From:
Kate Panagia <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kate Panagia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2003 06:29:48 -0700

The next meeting of the Lehigh Valley Celiac Disease
Support Group will be held on Monday, May 19th, at
7:00pm at 2166 South 12th Street (1st floor) in
Allentown.  This is an off-campus site of the Lehigh
Valley Hospital.

Paul from Mr. Ritts bakery will be attending the
meeting and bring pre-orders along for our group.

Enjoy Life Foods will be sending samples for your
tasting pleasure.

New business to be discussed at this meeting will
focus on the future structure of our group.

For more information or directions, email me or call
610-614-0368.

Kate Panagia Pascarosa