From:
Diane Ebert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Diane Ebert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2007 09:57:23 -0500

Happy Monday Morning!

Wanted to send along information from Berries Brothers Coffee that HyVee Carries.  I emailed early this morning and got a response right away!

I do not have an financial interest in the company,,,just passing along information.

Hope you have a good week.
Diane, Waterloo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Subject: RE: Ingredients/Allergens

Hello Diane!

 As far as our coffee goes, there aren't any of those involved at all.  However, considering that coffee is an agricultural product that we receive from all over the world, I can't 100% guarantee that it has never come into contact with any wheat or other grain products.

 Hopefully that helps!

 Have a great coffee day!

Sarah Werner

Berres Brothers Coffee Roasters Inc.

800-233-5443

Subject: Ingredients/Allergens

 My husband and I have Celiac/sprue Disease that keeps us from eating WHEAT/RYE/OATS/BARLEY.

I am emailing you to see if any of the mentioned ingredients are in your coffee,,,,or if there would be a risk of Cross Contamination.

 Thank you for answering this question,

 Sincerely, Diane

*******
*******