From:
Jon Billig <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jon Billig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 2004 20:51:56 -0800

Hi Everyone,
First let me thank everyone who responded to my question on where to eat gluten free on the strip. I got many replies, some said they would never eat at the buffets and others said they eat there,just use your head when making selections.
The following is a list of restaurants that have a gluten free menu:
1- PF Chang's
2- Z'tejas
3- Mimi Café
4- Carrabas
5-Buca di Bepo
6- Outback Steakhouse
PF Chang's has one restaurant on the strip and one off. The one on the strip is in the Aladdin and 1 person said they received wonderful treatment there.
Outback Steakhouse has a great dessert called "Thunder from Down under" no flour-awesome.
One person stayed at the Monte Carlo and were offered a small refrigerator and everyone on the staff had been alerted to her gluten free needs.
One person stayed in a mobile type facility such as " Extended Stay America". They had a small refrigerator where you can fix your own breakfast and lunch.
One person said they ate at "Wolfe Gang Puck's restaurant and they were very helpful and the food was quite amazing.
One person ate at Emerile's with great success.
Many people said they ate at the breakfast buffet at the Bellagio, lots to pick from and the chef there will go around with you.
Two people stayed at the Venetian and had breakfast buffet at the Grand Lux Café. They have an omelet station where you can request what you want.
One person said sushi is always safe and there are a lot of sushi places in Vegas.
Thanks again Dottie