From:
Diane Holmes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Oct 1998 15:27:21 -0800

In the Fall 1998 CSA/USA newsletter, President Janet Rinehart has a
great column.  Here are exerpts:

"Personally, I applaud those who want to share and help all celiacs; I
am frustrated with the lack of cohesiveness within the celiac community
In my opinion, the celiac community will definitely benefit from a
united front in terms of clout with the FDA, medical organizations and
food manufacturers...
I personally do believe that the best interests of all celiacs will be
served by ultimately becoming one organization...
...there is hope that the leadership will sooner than later put
personalities aside and decide to band together ...
It is time to get our 'act' together.  We need each other!"

BRAVO, Janet.

And to Ruth Smith, the new president:  It's now up to you to make this a
reality - for the benefit of us all  There is strength in numbers!
Diane Holmes, Seattle WA USA