From:
Carlos Mangione <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 00:01:52 -0300

Hi listmates:

I received 23 mails

16 of them have the same intolerance: CAPERMA, Jacquie, Karen, Mireille,
Laurel, Nancy, Valerie, Linda, Raynelle, Amy, Mckoester, Katherine, Laurie,
Thaione, Robin, Kate.

This is an important rate for me, because I think there aren't intensive
researchs linking the rice and foods with starch and our CD with
conclusions about aditional tests to be realize for prove this
intolerance.  The general recomendation after blood tests and biopsy is
GF diet, but I don't sure that this is a total solution.

Another point is that our list of allowed foods in Buenos Aires don't check
the analisis of rice, because the general knowledge is : rice is GF and all
the companies put in their package the international logo.

Thanks to all

Blessings.

Carlos.