From:
"Lani K. Thompson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lani K. Thompson
Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 2008 08:34:00 -0400

This Clan Thompson Sale ends July 1, 2008

LAST DAY -  WE'RE GIVING AWAY A FREE DRUG SMARTLIST - LAST DAY

We're giving away a subscription for a FREE Drug SmartList (full list, NOT a demo) when you purchase a subscription to our food SmartList. To take advantage of our sale, visit our store at http://www.clanthompson.com/celiacstore, click on "Software" in the left hand menu and look for the "Special Sale" packages on our Food SmartList pages. This offer is only good for a limited time and only when you purchase directly from our store.

Clan Thompson Celiac SmartLists are a series of software programs that make it easy to find gluten info on thousands of products.

Our Celiac SmartList of Drugs contains approximately 2,218 items. Our Celiac SmartList of Foods contains info for approximately 18,500 products and all gluten info was verified directly with each manufacturer. In fact, Clan Thompson SmartLists are the ONLY celiac software that contains VERIFIED gluten info.

We have versions for Windows, Mac, Palm, and Pocket PCs...and expect to have a Smartphone version available soon.

Download a free demo here: http://www.clanthompson.com/prod_downloads.php3

********************

This Month's Mini-List: NON-FOOD ITEMS

Manufacturers of the following products reported them to be GLUTEN FREE in the USA when we called them in May and June. Not all of these products appear in our drug SmartList yet, but they will be added to the next update. The Celiac Drug SmartList contains verified gluten info on over 2,200 items. For more info, or to download a FREE DEMO, visit our CeliacSite at www.clanthompson.com

Lunesta
Ziac tablets (2.5/6.25 - 10/6.25 - 5/6.25)  (manufactured by Barr)
Dakota Free Honey Lipz Lip Balm - 15 oz.
Zantac 75
Trimox capsules (manufactured by Bristol Myers Squibb)
Rhino Gummy Bear Vitamins
Ortho Tri-Cyclen
Nature Made Multi Complete
Ultimate Creatine Monohydrate
BefoRE Sun Lip Saver SPF 30
Percodan (manufactured by Endo)
Hyland's Poison Ivy/Oak Tablets
Hyland's Migraine Headache Relief
Bare Escentuals lipguards
Bare Escentuals glosses
Herban Cowboy After Shave - original
Indomethacin (manufactured by G and W Labs)
Arbonne Intelligence Skin Conditioning Oil
Compleat Pediatric
Diabetisource
Carb Phaser 1000
Flecainide Acetate (manufactured by Barr)

Clan Thompson's Celiac SmartLists are a series of programs which make it easy to find gluten information on thousands of items. Our SmartLists are the ONLY software that contains VERIFIED gluten information, and a "Comments" field is included to provide even more information.