From:
frank bukovac <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jan 2002 18:34:49 -0600

My daughter in the Buffalo area is interested in talking with any
Celiac/gluten sensitive person in the area who also has Scoliosis or
especially to someone with a child who has CD/gluten sensitivity with
Scoliosis.  Please e-mail me if you would be willing to correspond with
her either by phone or e-mail.

We think that my granddaughter likely has gluten sensitivity (testing in
process), and my daughter just found out that my granddaughter's
Scoliosis is much worse than first believed.  Naturally, right now my
daughter has so many concerns and questions.  This list has been has
been a wealth of information and friendship, that once again I'd very
much appreciate any contacts (or information) that you can provide.

Thanks in advance,

Sandra