From:
Rich Tambasco <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rich Tambasco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 2004 22:29:55 -0500

Happy New Year to all!  I am in need of referrals.  I have a good friend
whose husband is seeking the advice of a GI Dr. in the Albany, NY area.
After many discussions with me my friend would like her husband tested
for Celiac but is weary of bringing up the subject with him due to his
denial of it in the past.  She is hoping a Dr. FAMILIAR with Celiac may
insist that he be tested rather than have the typical patient/Dr.
arguments that take place with Dr.'s unfamiliar with this illness.
Would anyone have any suggestions as to who might be a good physician to
pursue that will look at all the possibilities including Celiac for her
husbands Celiac-like symptoms?

Thank you to all!  Have a good, healthy and safe New Year.

Karen
Rochester, NY