From:
Suzanne Rampton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Suzanne Rampton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Feb 2006 14:15:17 -0500

Since Cheeseburger in Paradise is one of my husband's favorite haunts
(one that we have had to give up until now), I was thrilled to see
news of their new GF menu posted to this list.

When I read through the menu, I was concerned about the fries being
in a dedicated fryer, and also about the blue cheese in some of their
salads.  I wrote to the company, and received this very thoughtful
and complete answer.  These guys have really done their homework --
apparently with people at GIG helping them figure it all out.  I also
spoke to someone on the phone, in their corporate headquarters -- and
they were SO nice!  For those of you who don't know, the parent
company (OSI) has several restaurants with GF menus ... Outback,
Carrabba's Italian Grill and Bonefish Grill.

The person I talked to at corporate also encouraged me, if I have any
misgivings about the preparation of my food, to ask for the manager,
discuss my choices, and ask him or her to flag my order as GF.  (I
personally think this is a good idea at any restaurant!)

As noted in an earlier post to the list, the menu (and locations) can
be found at:
http://www.cheeseburgerinparadise.com