Date:
Thu, 24 Oct 1996 07:38:08 -0400

Does anyone know the status of Brach's candy corn or candy pumpkins?
 Ingredients listed as follows: Sugar, corn syrup, salt, honey, soy protein,
gelatin, confectioners glaze, dextrose, *artificial flavor, titanium dioxide
color, yellow 6, yellow 5, red 3, blue 1.
I guess it's obvious that I have a bag in my posession. I planned to write to
the company but thought as it's mid season, someone may have already checked
this out.
If anyone has any info, please forward it to

p.s. besides this temporary sugar set back, I have lost 5 pounds so far since
seeing the Nutritionist 6 weeks ago (I know that 5 pounds sounds small but I
only have 10 to go total) so probably bad news about the candy corn  would be
helpful to my continued diet :)

Best Regards,
Leslie-NYC