From:
"Lani K. Thompson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 1 Oct 2006 10:37:25 -0400

Clan Thompson - www.clanthompson.com

FIVE REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD BUY A CLAN THOMPSON CELIAC SMARTLIST SUBSCRIPTION

1. We issue updates on a regular basis.

2. ALL of our SmartList info is VERIFIED. In fact, we're the ONLY software that contains VERIFIED gluten information. We call manufacturers and report what they say about their own products...and we include contact info so you can call them yourself.

3. We research customer requests. If you can't find your favorite products in our SmartList, all you have to do is email us at [log in to unmask] with the product name and manufacturer. We will contact the company and get back to you with their reply and, if possible, we will include that info in our next update.

4. We issue GLUTEN ALERTS. We work on a full time basis to research and update information in our SmartList. When we learn that product information has changed and an item is no longer gluten free, we post that info on our website and send an email** to each of our SmartList subscribers so they can stay up to date in between updates.

5. The average cost of a subscription is less than $1.35/week!

**Email alerts are only sent to subscribers who purchase directly from the Clan Thompson website.

DOWNLOAD A FREE DEMO: http://www.clanthompson.com/prod_downloads.php3

*****

CLAN THOMPSON MINI-List
Verified Gluten Info

Manufacturers of the following items reported them to be GLUTEN FREE IN THE USA when we contacted them in August.

Hormel Microwave Herb Roasted Rice Cups
Imagine Creamy Broccoli Soup
Hormel Fully Cooked Bacon
Little Sizzlers Sausage Links and Patties
Chi-Chi's Fiesta Restaurante Seasoning Mix
Herb Ox Garlic Chicken Bouillon
Newman's Own Salad Dressing - Creamy Italian (Parmesanio Italiano)
Dole Tropical Fruit Salad
Chi-Chi's Taco Sauce
Newman's Own Pasta Sauce - Garlic and Peppers
Lay's Dill Pickle Flavored Potato Chips
Rustlers Beef Jerky
Cracker Jack Butter Toffee Clusters
Tostitos Salsa Con Queso
Cabot Horseradish Dip
Cabot Nonfat flavored Yogurts
Shaw's Pudding (cook and serve - instant) all flavors (V-387)
Durkee or Tone's Meat Tenderizer
Shaw's Signature Pesto - Green (no vendor number given)
General Mills Cereals - Neopets Island Berry Crunch
Beech-Nut Juices - Mixed Fruit Juice - 4 oz. & 32 oz.
Schweppes Ginger Beer
Schweppes Club Soda
Hawaiian Punch (Fruit Juicy Red & Green Berry Rush)
Lucky Leaf Sweetened Apple Sauce
Musselman's Unsweetened Apple Sauce
White Wave Silk Soymilk  Chocolate or Coffee
Otter Pops Plus Freezer Bars
Royal Puddings (all)
Benecol Spread

Manufacturers reported the following products to be GLUTEN FREE in CANADA when we contacted them in September:

Bick's Green Cuisine Relish
Smucker's Jellies (all)
Jiff Peanut Butter
Dairyland Banana Milk2Go
Finlandia Vodka
Farmer's Dairy Rootbeer Float Ice Cream
Farmer's Dairy Polar Bear Paws Ice Cream
Hershey's Chocolate Syrup
Chipits Semi-sweetened Baking Chocolate Squares
Butterball Bone-in Turkey Breast
Amy's Kitchen Garden Vegetable Lasagna
Amy's Kitchen Organic Vegetarian Baked Beans
Dare Juiced Up Gummies
Dubble Bubble - gumballs
Taste Adventure Quick Cuisine - Santa Fe Fiesta
Candy Stampers
Taste Adventure Navy Bean Soup
The Simply Bar - Chocolate Peanut Butter
Sterk's Hamburger buns
Farmer's Dairy Coffee Ice Cream
Farmer's Dairy fat free yogourt - French vanilla
Hershey's Cocoa