From:
Jennifer Cafferty <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jennifer Cafferty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Aug 2011 11:47:05 -0500

We went to Medieval Times last night and no one got sick!  I called ahead, ordered 4 GF meals.  When we arrived I told our "serving wench" we needed 4 GF meals.

They served us separately so there was no cross contamination.  We didn't get the garlic bread or the pastry for dessert.  Instead they served us huge bowls of fresh fruit for dessert (that we took home in a to-go container since there was so much!

I had read that the ribs and chicken were fairly bland and dry so I brought some barbecue sauce with us.  It was perfect but I have to say, all the food looked dry, not just ours.
I assumed it was going to be dry because they didn't put sauce on anything to keep it GF but they just don't put sauce on anything.  Personally, we are a sauce kind of family:)

Overall, it was a perfect GF dining experience for our family.  I'd highly recommend it.

Jen Cafferty, Founder, GFAF Expo
Gluten Free Cooking Instructor and Consultant
www.gfreelife.com & www.gfafexpo.com
Cell:  847-217-1317