Date:
Sat, 4 Mar 2006 07:20:10 EST

In regard to my recent post regarding the ready to serve rice pouches from
Pacific Foods - I have a new e mail from Pacific Foods stating that they have
investigated the source of gluten in these products.  They were originally
marked as not gluten free because they were packaged by another company.   Their
latest e mail states that they have now been tested and test out as gluten
free.  Each person will have to decide on their own how much they trust  this
company.  I received several e mails from people who have had problems  with
their products.  I received no positive e mails in response to my  original
post.  Olivia in VA

*******
*******