From:
Laurie Heitner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 07:21:46 EDT

Hi Listmates -

My 17 year old daughter, who was diagnosed in November '99, is organizing a
Walk for the Celiac Disease Research Fund to be held on September 30 9-11 am
in Westfield, NJ.  She is raising money for the Celiac Disease Research Fund
at Columbia University (Dr. Peter Green's organization).  If someone pre
registers with a donation of $50, they will get a tee shirt.  Otherwise, the
day of the walk, tee shirts will be available as long as supplies last for
donations of $50 or more.  To walk that day, Sarah is asking for a minimum
donation of $10.  Should you wish to make a contribution but cannot attend
(since most of you do not live anyplace near us!!(-: ), please contact me and
I will provide you with Sarah's name and address.  Any contribution is tax
deductible.

She is working really hard to raise awareness and I am so proud of her!  I
hope it is a great success.

Thanks.

Laurie