From:
andrea r howe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 10:07:39 -0500

 Bob and Ruth's Going Out To Eat & Traveling Gluten-Free Workshop
will be held on Saturday, March 3rd, 12:30-4:30 pm at the Davis
Community Library, in Bethesda Maryland. The fee is $15 and worth
every penny.

 The Washington Area Celiac Support group would like to invite anyone
interested to participate. The location is a suburb of DC and is easy to
reach. We do still have spaces available.

 I have participated in one of these workshops before and came away
feeling more relaxed about going out to eat, traveling and dealing with
other "food situations" like family gatherings, catered events...
Please contact me or Bob Levy , if you are interested in attending

Thanks, hope to see you there

Andrea Howe
Chairperson WACSSG