From:
Leslie Ament <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Leslie Ament <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 2014 17:07:11 -0400

OMG I cannot take these folks seriously.  On board the ship, offers of up
to $500 were made for future bookings if reserved on the ship.  After
writing to Adam Goldstein the CEO of Royal Caribbean (parent company and the
Michael Bayley, President and CEO Celebrity Cruises, they offered me the
same deal after a terrible cruise on our 25th anniversary.  Not my kind of
company....obviously they don't care about customers one bit.

Dear Dr. Ament:

Your correspondence to Mr. Adam Goldstein and our Investor Relations
department was forwarded to Mr. Michael Bayley's attention.  He has reviewed
your concerns and asked me to respond on his behalf.  I appreciate the
opportunity to address your concerns.

We regret to learn of your disappointment with your recent cruise on the
Celebrity Millennium.  Our Food & Beverage team work very hard to
accommodate various dietary needs so that our guests' dining experience is
comparable to guests enjoying the standard menu.  Obviously, we fell short
of our goal. We are equally concerned to learn that our staff was not
courteous and responsive to your needs.  This is not indicative of the kind
of service we are known for and we are truly sorry for disappointing you.
 We appreciate receiving your feedback in all areas mentioned and have
shared it with the appropriate leadership teams.  We will work harder at
providing a premium vacation experience.

I realize this was your first cruise with us and also a special celebration
of your 25th wedding anniversary. Your experience was not what you had hoped
for and certainly not the vacation we had planned for you.  We would like to
make it up to you and to show that we are dedicated to providing excellent
service. With that intent, we are pleased to extend goodwill savings
certificates for use toward a future sailing with Celebrity Cruises. Details
of the offer and the redemption guidelines are provided below.

Dr. Ament, thank you for choosing Celebrity Cruises.

Sincerely,

Laurel Wan
Executive Guest Relations Assistant

--