From:
"J. Wallace" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Aug 1999 14:47:24 EDT

<A HREF="http://www.benecol.com/about/qanda.html#gluten">Click here: Benecol
Questions & Answers</A>

Hello ~

Thought you might be interested in the Benecol Salad Dressings and Spread.

According to their website they are ALL gluten free.

Also good for high cholesterol. Dressings are available in Ranch, Thousand
Island, Creamy Italian, and French Style.  Click the above link or go to
www.benecol.com .   You can call 1-888-Benecol for more information also.

Another choice for our celiac diet.  ;)  I have no interest in this company
and have not yet tasted the products myself.  Just read the ad in today's
paper.

Jude