From:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Nov 2014 12:02:15 -0400

I just phoned this place to see if they have a gf menu, because the website says the stores vary by state. I got a very young sounding girl who didn't know the answer, so she asked the manager. Got back on phone and said, "We have a gluten friendly menu, which means things that have a limited amount of gluten in them, but not anything that is gluten-free." Um. I almost laughed. So we aren't stopping there for lunch any time soon. They are relatively new. I'll email corporate for a better answer, when I get a chance. If they do have ago menu, it sounds like training is lacking. If you google, gf people seem to like Texas Roadhouse. But I'll wait until they get their act together. So, I recommend calling ahead and not just trusting good online reviews for any of their locations.

Sent from my iPad