Date:
Wed, 4 Mar 2015 20:47:55 -0500

I'm wanting to get opinions please. long story short.... my daughter has been having symptoms of celiac. So I had our dr check her blood work. Her number were all < 3 in 2011. This year they were all elevated. Like 38. (She can't find the paperwork )  so our pcp diagnosed her with celiac. So she went to the gastro dr today and he said she doesn't have it. Wants to do the endoscopy and colonoscopy. When I was diagnosed my numbers were high but now are all < 3. Neg. Do you think he is wrong?  Should she get a 2nd opinion? She 22 yrs old and already started eating gf 1 mos ago. But today she went and ate gluten because he said she could. I'm so frustrated. he also told her he doesn't think she has it because ages over weight and not skinny. Maybe she's in the early stages? Opinions would be great. Thank you.

*******
*******