From:
Gordy Koehler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gordy Koehler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Nov 2009 06:25:52 -0500

I ordered the allergen-free box last month.  I am pleased
with the texture, taste and price.  Ordering is open to
everyone.  If you are interested, perhaps there is a
sponsoring church near you.  There are several in the
Raleigh area.  See the web site for details.  The 4.5
pounds of dry mix listed in the description is an error
left over from a previous month, when the price was
higher.

http://www.angelfoodministries.com

5 LB. ALLERGEN-FREE FOOD BOX (currently $23)

Processed to eliminate the eight top serious allergens:
Peanuts, Soybeans, Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacea, Tree Nuts
and Gluten (wheat, rye and barley).  Great for children
and adults!

  1 lb.  Breaded Chicken Fillet Patties
  1 lb.  Breaded Chicken Tenders
  1 lb.  Breaded Chicken Nuggets
  1 lb.  Breaded Steak Fingers
  1 lb.  Breaded Chicken Wings

Battered/Breaded with water, white rice, brown rice,
modified tapioca starch, flax seed, sugar, salt, spices,
dehydrated garlic, spice extractives/Breaded and oleoresin
paprika.  Breading is pre-browned in Canola oil.

Gordy in Raleigh NC