From:
Janna Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 1997 20:47:47 -0500

I've been diagnosed and gf for only a few months and I'm tremendously better,
but I think my 5 year old daughter might have CD.  Could either of the
following symptoms be associated with CD?
   1. BM accidents that seem to come by surprise and are usually not a full
movement
   2. After eating, uncontrollably distracted and/or  mean (a Jeckle and Hyde
personality)

Her father writes everything off to other benign causes and loads her up with
gluten every other weekend.  I'm trying to get real proof that a gf diet
would benefit her. I had the blood test done, (still waiting for results) but
I don't know if the test would even show anything if she's not truly "active"
(She's a bit chubby, so even the doctor doubts my suspicion.)