From:
Mireille Cote <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Nov 1998 09:54:33 -0400

Hello everybody

I have receiced 4 responses at my posting regarding my hypothesis:  CD immune
system is more developedj example:  in generall,l we dont catch colds,
etc...Also, it could be the immune system who could command the intestins to
reject the gluten?

The persons who respponded stated that they dont catch infectious illnesses,
or colds.  They were incline to support my hypothese.

If anyone has read recherches about it, I think it would be interesting to
learn it.

           Mireille, Waterloo Quebec.