From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 21 Nov 2010 11:23:03 EST

KITSAP/OLYMPIC PENINSULA GLUTEN INTOLERANCE GROUP
Saturday, December 4,  2010
2:00 - 4:00 pm

Hi Everyone!

The Kitsap/Olympic Peninsula Branch of Gluten Intolerance Group is having
our next meeting on December 4, 2010 at Mike's 4-Star BBQ in Port Gamble, WA
 from 2 pm to 4 pm. Please plan on attending with your family and friends!
Every  family will receive a grocery bag of GF products and goodies to kick
off the  holiday season. We will have vendors present (still being arranged
- more  information to come) and raffle baskets, too.

Our featured speaker will be Cynthia Kupper, Executive Director of National
 GIG (_www.gluten.net_ (http://www.gluten.net) ). This will be Sue and
Blain Eliot's last meeting before they begin their travels, so come and wish
them well.

Mike's 4-Star BBQ has a largely GF menu and we will be highlighting GF
resources in the North Kitsap area. There will be surprises and merriment for
all!!!

Many volunteers are now working on this meeting to make it extra special
for you - thank you so much: Carol McLaren, Joelle Nicholson, Deb Hammond,
Sue Eliot, and Mari Cleven!!

We cant wait to see you on Saturday, December 4th!!

Warmest Regards,
Nancy Tietje
Peninsula Branch GIG

For additional information contact

Sue Eliot: 360-477-4548 - [log in to unmask]
(mailto:[log in to unmask])
Or
Nancy  Tietje: 360-297-3654 - [log in to unmask]
(mailto:[log in to unmask])
Or
Carol  McLaren: 360-792-9527 - [log in to unmask]
(mailto:[log in to unmask])