From:
Janet Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janet Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 May 2006 12:39:55 -0400

Hi Everyone,

We are at the door of opportunity!  Most of the walks for our cause are
happening this weekend and next.  We have a few walks that will go into the
end of May and early June but most of them start now.  If we really care
about making a difference and changing this gluten world around then I
encourage each of you to go out and make your donation today!  Even if you
have already made one donation, think about giving again.  If we don't care
to make a difference then I ask you, who will?

If we could set a new record this year - throwing it off the charts then
maybe this could launch a huge media blitz throughout the country.  Can you
imagine the impact of every news station and big cable network all talking
about celiac at the same time?

You and I need to make change happen!  We need to stop hanging our heads in
sorrow or self-pity and put all our energy into making celiac a well-known
household name.  We need to make life better, not only for us and
undiagnosed celiacs everywhere but for future generations as well.

So, if you don't know where to go to donate, click on the link below.  This
link will take you to Dr. Fasano's donation page.  He will be walking this
weekend but I believe the web-site (and his page) will be open for the
duration of the walks.  Do it today and "ask" your family and friends to
give too.

Dr. Fasano's Page:  http://tinyurl.com/kvswr

If you prefer to send in a check (rather than transacting online), then go
to my web-site (link below) and click on the form at the bottom of the
page.  You can mail in this form with your check.  Your cancelled check
will be your receipt for tax purposes.

Check Donation Form (scroll to bottom): http://tinyurl.com/gbjnn

Thank you for helping "us" make a difference!

Warm Regards,

Janet Kline
Charlotte, NC
The Queen City
http://www.charlotte-celiac-connection.org
http://www.charlotte-celiac-connection.org/CFCR_2006_Walk.html

Mahatma Gandhi, Indian Political and Spiritual Leader