From:
The Taylors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 12:34:07 -0400

I just returned from a check-up at the pediatrician's.  I have celiac; I
suspect that my 15 month old daughter does as well.  For the most part
she has been kept GF -- we did one trial.  I really like our ped., but
she knows little about CD.  She has not heard of being asymptomatic,
says you can eat gluten in quantities that give no reaction, etc.  I
have told her what I know, and she is interested in seeing web sites
that show this info.  So I am looking for sites which I can understand
but are medical enough for her to see as a source not an opinion.  Does
anyone have info about this?  Thanks, Krista