Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 21:30:22 -0700

No I do not have DH, I have been tested several times for DH. I also
been several different doctors for the rash and no one can come up with
what is causing this reaction, I also have had my adrenals glands
tested. All have come back negative. This burning and rash had stopped
about a year and half. The last time was about this time of the year. I
had a lot of burning and rash to were it was so bad I could not eat  and
thought I was going out of my mind. I was tested for gluten again to see
if I was accidentaly getting  it in my diet. My husband and I are so
careful about my foods. I had lost 30 lbs  at that time. I wandering if
it is some kind of reaction to a particular kind of food or something in
the air. The doctors are real puzzle, I am hoping for some kind of help
from the allergy doctor.

Dianne Kolb