From:
Janet Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janet Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Dec 2005 19:46:10 -0500

Hi Everyone!

A friend, Randy, recently bought me a pasta maker and told me his favorite
thing to make is zucchini pasta.  Tonight I thought I would try to make
it.  Well, it was so easy and delicious that I thought I was dreaming! It
is so incredibly healthy too!

Zucchini Pasta

How to make:  Just use your favorite pasta sauce (I make mine in big
batches and then freeze in small servings).  When ready to make, boil hot
water with salt.  Also, start heating up the sauce.  Then, cut the ends of
the zucchini and peel with a potato peeler.  Using the blade that makes
long strings, attach the zucchini and start turning.  Make enough pasta for
that dinner.  Then boil until just slightly soft (about 5 minutes).  Strain
and top with your sauce and favorite cheese.  It's amore!!!  Enjoy...

Warm Regards, Janet Kline
Charlotte, NC
The Queen City
www.charlotte-celiac-connection