From:
Bill Avery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 18:29:50 EDT

I've was diagnosed and as celiac one year ago and have been essentially
gluten free now since that time. For 60 years I was diagnosed with IBS.  My
question is how long does it take before the bowels return to normal?  My
visits to the john are much less than before (2Xday), however stools are
loose and watery most of the time.  Otherwise, I'm a thousand percent
improved on the GF diet with no cheating since diagnosis.  I've heard it
takes X years for each year not GF.  Anyone have a postive info on this?  I
do collect and still drink wine, anything there that can cause problems?

Will summarize.