From:
Robb Dorf <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robb Dorf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 2009 17:56:33 -0500

In no way, shape or form are the PureFit bars affected.  The Peanut Butter
we use is not recalled.  Nor have we had any customers call or contact us
with any issues that may indicate any contamination.  Before every batch of
bars is released from our facility, micro testing is done specifically to test for
things like salmonella.  This helps to insure the safeness of every one of our
bars.  In the 7+ years we have been making bars, we've never had a test
come back positive for ANYTHING.  We will continue testing and monitoring
the quality and freshness of our bars to insure they are safe.

Robb Dorf  Founder and CEO
PureFit Inc.
"Nutrition Bar of the Year."
2 Avellino Suite 100
Irvine, CA 92620
orders:   1.866.PureFit
main:     1.949.679.7997
fax:        1.949.679.7998
cell:       1.949.836.3377
email:  [log in to unmask]
website:  www.purefit.com and www.purefitblog.com
"Leaders in Wheat, Gluten and Dairy Free sports nutrition."