From:
"John E. Cornell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 1997 11:30:08 EST

I talked to Abbot Pharmeceuticals today.

Ms. Segunta Mikert @ 1-800-441-4987 said that all of Abbot's medicines
contain no gluten, nor any products derived from Wheat, Rye, Oats, or
Barley, and she researched the products going into Biaxin suspension and
confirmed that it too was gluten free, and free of any products derived
from those noxious grains.

FWIW, my pharmacist checked her references and said the same thing, but
cautioned that I should talk to Abbot to make sure.

Regards,

||  John E. Cornell - Rockville, Maryland  ||