From:
EmmaJane Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
EmmaJane Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2006 14:19:19 -0500

Great news for anyone following the GF and low carb lifestyles and even if you are not low carbing it but want to decrease your sugar intake, the information below was copied from the D-Liteful Baking company's website.   It is from their FAQ regarding their Heavenly Desserts Sugar-Free, Fat-Free Meringues.  Even better is the fact that I found them at my local Giant Market in Bloomsburg, PA

Is there any Gluten in your products?

Heavenly Desserts Sugar-Free Fat-Free Meringues are Gluten Free.
Heavenly Harvest Crackers have Gluten.

Disclaimer: If you have other dietary restrictions and/or problems with the ingestion of Splenda, then perhaps these cookies are not for you.  I provide this only for information.  What the reader does with it, is their business.  You decide for yourself if these products are for you or not.

EmmaJane Adams
Danville, PA

*******
*******