From:
B Moreland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 1999 17:09:31 -0500

Dear Listmates,
Here is an entire list of restaurants that many of you sent to me when I
requested possible eateries in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area. Thanks to
those who sent in suggestions. Havana Cafe and the Marco Polo Supper
CLub are the only ones that I personally used. I would recommend both.

Havana Cafe- 6245 E. Bell St. "celiac Paradise" - Pollo Cabano, Black
Bean Soup, Black Beans and Rice. (possible items)

Marco Polo Supper Club - Call in the afternoon for reservations or
sooner. Hot Spot. Ask to speak to the chef, Chef Karl was very helpful.
He prepared my dinner personally to insure that there were no problems.
You still need to be careful and ask ?'s regarding ingredients. This
goes for all restaurants.

The Fish Market - E. Camelback Rd.- Upstairs area is upscale dining.

Pinnacle Peak - steak, tame deer

Sam's Cafe - Shea Blvd. - Southwestern - sub. corn for flour tortillas

Macayo -

Blue Burrito - Shea. Scottsdale -  fast

Sorry if I forgot any others, I had some trouble reading my notes.
Adios, Beckee