From:
MICHELLE ADAMS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 16:09:47 -0500

I want to thank everyone for their email replies.

Here's a synopsis of the answers I received.

-  Yogurt wasn't GF (I double checked, It was Dannon )

-  The wines (was my first experience.  Some say no and
         others say no problem)

-  The Garlic on the Chicken (I checked with McCormick.  They
     said if there are no "Ingredients" - the spice is pure and GF)

-  The Decaf & Diet Ice Tea (Almost unanimously everyone said -
    stay away from Aspartame - and I will)

-  Banana too sugary

-  Chicken Wings might be too fatty to digest

-  Might have done nothing wrong, just the flu or something

-  Possible food poisoning

-  But the best one of all which I do believe is exactly what
    happened in my case. - The Mussels.  One person wrote -

A little trick restaurants use to get the sand out of the clams.
They put flour in the water and the clams spit out the sand!

This is totally new news for me and had to share it with you all.

Thank you everyone and Happy Turkey Day.     Michelle