From:
J & C White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 16:07:06 -0800

Hi all,

I wondered if anyone with CD had run into this problem before or if its
associated.

My eyes had been burning, stinging, itching feeling gritty.  I went to
the optamologist and she said I have infection in the tiny glands under
the eyelashes. These glands are what lubricates the eyes hence the
problem with dry eyes.    She prescribed hot soaks every morning and
night, then 5 min. of massaging on the eyes.  Also I am using Refresh
Plus(over the couter eye drops).

The good news is my eyes are better but the bad news is this is a
chronic condition and I have to do these hot compresses for the rest of
my life.  More maintenance!

Has anyone heard of this?

Janet in Maine