From:
Juda Ming <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 09:57:54 -0600

In case anyone missed it the Today Show aired a lengthy segment
regarding us today.  It was wonderful in my opinion.  It gave a very
good overview of the general problems associated with out disease and
fundamental information related to the diet.  The lady doing the segment
with Matt Lower also gave follow-up references.  The only problem I
found with that was they did not include our list.  However, the
resources she gave were sound and do provide (I think) links to specific
Celiac sites.

It really was positive information and good PR

Juda in Texas