Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 2004 19:58:12 EDT

Living Without magazine will be featuring an article in the Winter (November)
issue on how various airlines handle special diet requests. We are seeking
personal stories from people who have traveled a lot, both domestically and
internationally, regarding their experiences with special meals in flight. If
anyone would like to share their tips, comments, suggestions with our readers,
please reply to this email with a brief overview of your experience along with
your phone number and email address. Thank you!

Peggy Wagener
Publisher
Living Without magazine
www.LivingWithout.com