From:
Louis Peter Emond <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Louis Peter Emond <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Dec 2007 11:57:00 -0800

"Happy Holidays" to you all!  It was suggested by a friend to try some coconut oil for Candida.  I am already using probiotics.  I was NOT having diarehha, but severe foul gas daily.  That can be a challenge when you are having to work around people.  I had uncontrolable diarehha a year ago, but pulling out all the milk & sugar and adding probiotics improved that in a good way, but did not get rid of the horrid gas.  This week I started taking coconut oil made by NOW and something has given me days of diarehha that slowly came on.... Has anyone had a similar reaction to this product?  Do you think coconut oil could give a celiac diarehha? Is this typical and will this just go away if I continue using the product?

I look forward to hearing from you,

Peter Emond