From:
Set Digest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 May 2002 08:48:58 -0600

Pretty interesting so far:

27 said yes they have always had dark circles 6 said they improved on a
GF diet 1 improved on liver extract (2-3 yrs) 1 (maybe a few more)
mentioned iron deficiency 10 thought it was related to allergies in
general or milk and called it "allergy eyes" (Is this a bonafied medical
condition/symptom or a naturalist/herbalist view?)

1 said yes, but they are not celiac
1 condescending comment about long eyelashes being related to celiac.

I myself have allergies in the spring etc and celiac but nothing has
improved my circles.  I have no cow's milk allergy symptoms and will not
see a homeopathic person or an allergist.  Think it's bogus.  Just my
opinion.

One person said that they have tried going off milk and it has not
helped.

Will post more later.

Thanks!

Shellie

"I have been driven many times to my knees by the overwhelming
conviction that I had nowhere else to go. My wisdom, and that of all
about me,seemed insufficient for the day,"--Abraham Lincoln