From:
Robert Tabatznik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Aug 1998 17:16:20 EDT

Dear friends,

My six year old daughter has had numerous food allergies.  Gluten,dairy,soy,
fruit etc.  one year ago she had rast tests that showed severe allergies and
we were told  she will never be able to eat these foods,  I have had severe
asthma for my over 40 years and I was also on a strict diet.

We have been getting naet treatments since November.  My daughter is eating
everything and my asthma is considerably improved.
This is an amazing  treatment .

To find out more there is an artical in the July issue of natural health or read
Winning the war against asthma andallergies by Ellen Cutler Delmar Publishing

These treatments have greatly changed our lives.
I hope this info is helpful.

 robert tabatznik
woodstock ny