From:
Chris Fichter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Fichter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jan 2015 12:46:19 -0600

Making a good, lump free, creamy gravy has taken on an art form for many cooks in this Country. Using corn starch is a guessing game, "How much water do I add";

“Did I put too much corn starch?";  "Oh NO!, my gravy is too thin, how much more corn starch do I add".  Well, you get the idea, lots of guessing and often a final product you are not too pleased with.

Here at America's Oldest Rice Mill, (we turn 103 years old next month),  a rice mill dedicated to making only Certified Gluten Free Products that are Verified Non-GMO by the Non-GMO PROJECT and certified Kosher by Star K, we have taken the GUESS WORK out of gravy making...how you ask? What a good question, allow me to respond,

    Our HOL GRAIN Gravy Thickener is the answer. It is made from 100% Louisiana grown rice, that we have turned in to a product called rice starch. We do this by turning first quality Louisiana rice into rice flour. We then continue to refine the rice flour until it becomes smooth and silky rice starch. We then place the rice starch into a recyclable shaker can that makes using our Hol Grain Gravy Thickener easy and fool proof.

    To make a perfect gravy every time using our Hol Grain Gravy Thickener simply shake our Gravy Thickener into your gravy drippings and stir. The gravy will thicken up lump free, every time. If you want a thicker gravy add more of our Gravy Thickener, want a gravy less thick, add less. It is so easy even I can make the perfect gravy every time, and trust me, that is saying something.

    So if you cannot use wheat, if you do not want to use a product that is or may be genetically modified, if you just want to make a great, smooth, lump free gravy then you need to use our Hol Grain Gravy Thickener. It will make your life simpler and easier.  What a great way to start the New Year.

    We do not have nationwide distribution yet, on our Gravy Thickener, so if you have trouble finding it check out our secure website, www.holgrain.com where you can purchase it at a 10% discount in January 2015. OR, if you would like a free sample to try, call us a 800.551.3245 or email us at [log in to unmask] and give us a mailing address where we can send your free sample.

    As we enter this New Year allow me to thank you for your continued patronage of our old rice mill. It means a great deal to us and has enabled us to continue to make new and exciting products for the Celiac community and their families. Thank You.

Mike Davis

President/Owner

Conrad Rice Mill, Inc.

New Iberia, La 70560