From:
Elizabeth Bedikian <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Elizabeth Bedikian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2011 08:45:48 -0800

Several  additions you may find interesting: one person said Advanced Research by Dr. Hans Nieper, calcium orotate, highest absorption rate of any other calcium. Listee is taking D3, 4,000 iu including magnesium 800mg,multiple that has boron, zinc, copper,etc.Same person said she went from full osteo to low normal in one year. Mentioned LuckyVitamin.com has best price.....Another person said VitaminK is esaential to healthy bones. NOW makes 1,000iuD3 with VItamin K. Available from IHerb.com......Another comment emphasized the importance of getting D levels checked, preferably by an endocrinologist.....Another recommended checking the archives about 2006 and 2007.  Again, thank you for all your comments and sharing what has worked for YOU....I just want to emphasize that I am simply reporting your responses and am, in no way,  recommending anything.