From:
Daphne Stokes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 2000 19:18:15 EDT

This is the response I got from an inquiry on the nat. flav. of Honeysuckle's
Turkey and other products:

Thank you for contacting Honeysuckle White.  The natural flavoring in our
ground turkey is simply rosemary extract.  It is used as a natural flavor
enhancer as well as a natural preservative.  You will be able to use this
product.  You can also be assured that our Fresh Cuts Boneless Breast
products are also all natural.    All of our HOneysuckle White brand "Fresh
Cuts" turkey line, bone-in-breasts and whole turkeys are MSG and gluten
free.  We do not use flour on the conveyor belts or MSG in any of our
products.  I hope this information helps!  Please feel free to contact me
anytime with questions or comments.  I will do my best to assist you.

Sincerely,
Tammy
Honeysuckle White Information