From:
Debbie Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 2003 10:47:39 EST

Wondered if anyone has had success eating a plain grilled chicken breast and
fries at Wendy's.  According to their ingredients it should be G.F.  The place
we are eating cooks the fries separate.  I have 3 celiac children eating
there.  Two eat burgers and fries with no trouble but the third eats the chicken
breast and fries.  She has been having classic celiac symptoms on and off for
the past three weeks.  After checking everything else in her diet, we finally
narrowed it down to the days we eat at Wendy's .  We have eaten there in the
past without trouble.  Wondering what has changed.
Thanks;
Debbie