From:
Ross Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ross Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jul 2005 18:41:12 -0700

Eat Gluten Free
Any Time, Any Place
With Dining Cards That Do More!

‘NO WHEAT, RYE, BARLEY, OR OATS’ ISN’T ENOUGH!

In a restaurant, simply telling a chef ‘no wheat, rye,
barley, or oats’ is only half the battle. Any chef who
isn’t a Celiac couldn’t possibly think of all the
places gluten lurks in his kitchen without a little
help.

Unfortunately, other dining cards are vague and
unclear. And, oral instructions alone can’t cover the
appropriate amount of detail.

TRIUMPH DINING CARDS DO MORE!

Our cards:
* Identify the crucial, hidden sources of gluten
UNIQUE TO EACH CUISINE;

* Explain important nuances unfamiliar to many native
chefs;

* Are expertly translated by Ivy-League educated,
native speakers; and

* Are backed by hundreds of hours of researching and
field testing.

GO ANYPLACE, EAT ANYWHERE

I’ve used our dining cards all over Philadelphia, at
places like Shula's, Barclay Prime, Tequila's,
Brasserie Perrier, the Inn at Penn, Passage to India,
My Thai, Erawan, Karma, Susanna Foo, Shiroi Hana, and
Mandarin Palace. I can walk into countless restaurants
anywhere in the country and get a delicious
gluten-free meal. Now, you can do the same!

Our cards are available for Thai, Mexican, Indian,
American, Chinese and Japanese cuisines. Visit
www.TriumphDining.com to learn more and order your set
today!

Sincerely,

Ross Cohen