From:
[log in to unmask][log in to unmask]"> [log in to unmask]

RSS feed of the List messages is available from the archives at:

Date:
Mon, 12 Aug 1996 20:34:19 -0400

There have been a lot of posts recently about which fast food, if any, is
gluten free.
I realize that any generalizations are sometimes dangerous, but why don't we
just accept the fact that there are no fast food chains that can provide
gluten free meals with any guarantee of no contamination, etc, etc.
French fries are frequently coated with wheat even if they are not cooked in
forbidden oils or shared with onion rings, etc.
Almost all hamburger meat is diluted with fillers which may be oats or heaven
knows what else.
I haven't eaten or drunk a "milk shake" in a fast food restaurant since I
realized that they are made of chemicals which have no connection to milk
products.
And on. and on. and on....
Why not be safe and stay our of fast food restaurants.
(remember I said all generalizations may be dangerous).
Just a little note to awaken some of the new members that may not be aware of
all the hidden possibilities that lurk out there.
(Bet I'll get lots of mail on this one :-0.