Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 20:11:25 -0500

Thanks to all of you who responded.

I called the company that makes Hidden Valley Ranch  and they said that
because of the "natural flavoring" system, they cannot guarantee that the
products are gluten free.  That doesn't tell you whether it has the product
or not, but then again, that doesn't mean that it isn't gluten free.

At this point, I think that it is up to every individual to decide whether
to eat it or not.  As for myself, I am very sensitive to gluten and normally
get a reaction after an hour of ingesting gluten.  So, because of this, I
will continue eating Hidden Valley Ranch until the day I get a reaction or
until the day I see an ingredient in the dressing that lists a gluten
containing ingredient.

Simone