From:
Alison Payne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 17:31:28 -0500

My sister wants to thank you for all the great support the list has given
her in her quest to provide gluten free items on her menu in Buffalo, NY.
She is currently working on her menu to provide a GF status on many items.
Many have asked to mention the restaurant and I am proud to do so!

 The restaurant name is:

Curly's Grill - owner Krista and Kirk VanWagner 647 Ridge Road,
Lackawanna, NY 14218 Turn left off Exit 55 of NY Interstate 90 or turn
away from the lake off Route 5, just minutes from Buffalo and Niagara
Falls 716-824-9716

Here is a link to her current menu. Any of the pasta's or pizza's can be
substituted for gluten free items and all of the waitress's and staff are
knowledgeable about gluten intolerance's.  She makes her own jerk sauce but
it does contain soy sauce with wheat.  She has tried to find an affordable
soy sauce without wheat but hasn't had any luck when making large quantities
of jerk sauce.

Here is her menu that she is currently updating.  If large parties are
planning on attending that need gluten free items - please call ahead to
make sure she has enough GF pizza's made up or GF pasta on hand.

http://www.jerksauce.com/curlysmenu.html

Alison Payne

It is gourmet and worth the trip!